Griffin for Business Announces Survivor ® Medical Range of Protective Tablet Solutions for Healthcare IndustryMar 5, 2018
Survivor® Medical series of drop-proof, highly-cleanable, protective solutions offered for range of tablets
Las Vegas – March 05, 2018 – Griffin for Business, enterprise segment of award-winning mobile accessory maker, Griffin Technology, today unveils , Survivor® Medical, the first range of drop-tested-on-concrete, made for healthcare protective tablet solutions. Griffin’s latest range of enterprise-level solutions can be seen at the HIMSS 2018 Conference from March 5-9th at the Venetian-Palazzo Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Booth #12546.
Optimized for reliable tablet protection and cleanability, Survivor® Medical is the first made-for-healthcare tablet case line designed for hospital and medical environments. Each Survivor® Medical case is drop-tested on concrete on all four sides, tested for corner-to-corner tablet protection. Built with a material construction conducive for hospital-grade disinfectant sanitization, Survivor® Medical tablet solutions offer lab-tested and lab-proven safety for healthcare professionals.
“With the increase in mobile device and tablet use among doctors and medical professionals, traditional tablet cases are not designed for hospital-grade disinfectants,” said Carlos Del Toro, Director of Product Development at Incipio Group, parent company to Griffin for Business. “Survivor Medical is the first drop-proof, protective tablet case tested specifically for medical disinfectant efficacy for the healthcare industry.”
Key Survivor® Medical Product Features:
– Durable silicone, polycarbonate and PET material construction
– Highly-sanitizable design with over 168 hours of exposure testing to 4 common hospital disinfectants*
– Survivor® Medical testing method is equivalent to 3 years of disinfectant exposure in a typical hospital setting
– Disinfects with common and hospital grade medical-wipes and cleaning solutions
– Designed and tested to protect against damage from drops onto concrete
– Water, liquid, and dust-resistant
– See-through back for easy access to asset barcode
– Included clip-on hand straps
– Covered controls, hinged charge and headphone ports
Survivor® Medical Device Compatibility:
– Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 4 – MSRP: $99.99
– Compatible with MS Surface Keyboard
– iPad 9.7 (2017) – MSRP: $89.99
– Includes hand strap
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1” – MSRP: $89.99
– iPod Touch 5th/6th Generation- MSRP: $49.99
– Includes belt clip
Survivor® Medical will launch in Q2 2018. To view the Survivor® Medical range of tablet cases and additional Griffin for Business healthcare solutions at HIMSS 2018, please visit Booth 12546 in the Venetian-Palazzo Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, NV from March 5-9th. To schedule a meeting or press appointment with a Griffin for Business representative at HIMSS, please contact Will Stevens or email@example.com.
For more information about Survivor® Medical and Griffin’s range of enterprise solutions and capabilities visit http://griffintechnology.com/survivormed. To download high-res images of Survivor® Medical solutions, visit: media.incipio.com
About Griffin Technology
Founded in 1992, Griffin Technology LLC, is today one of the world’s foremost creators of innovative solutions for people who depend on their tech to work, play, and connect. Today, Griffin products are conceived, designed and developed in-house and continue to push the envelope of the industry they helped create. The brand’s enterprise segment, Griffin for Business, delivers innovative solutions for iPhone, iPod, smartphone and tablet use in the workplace across multiple industries and verticals. Learn more at https://griffintechnology.com/business.
*Disinfectants used in 168-hour Survivor® Medical tests:
– PDI Sani-Cloth AF3
– PDI Super Sani-Cloth (55% isopropyl alcohol)
– PDI Sani-Cloth with Bleach